Prussian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prussian Empire

The Prussian Empire has a destiny, a destiny to rule over all of the lands of Prussia and Saxony, and further onward into Germany, across Europe. Here, fellows, we will plan the course to that final glorious end and help each other towards greatness.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*Election: Establish a New Alliance*

Go down 

Should the Empire of Prussia re-form itself in a new alliance?
Yes
*Election: Establish a New Alliance* I_vote_lcap100%*Election: Establish a New Alliance* I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 8 ]
No
*Election: Establish a New Alliance* I_vote_lcap0%*Election: Establish a New Alliance* I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
jcunning
Admin

*Election: Establish a New Alliance* Empty
PostSubject: *Election: Establish a New Alliance*   *Election: Establish a New Alliance* I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:34 pm

There is general consensus as to the need for reform and a new start, but debate over whether to form a new alliance led by a new emperor and government. We all have enough loyalty to each other and to Prussia, I hope, to stick to the results of this vote, whatever be its outcome. If it is decided to form a new alliance, we will hold an election for the new emperor.
The poll will run for three days, or until there is a clear majority and voting has stopped.
Back to top Go down

*Election: Establish a New Alliance*
Page 1 of 1