Prussian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prussian Empire

The Prussian Empire has a destiny, a destiny to rule over all of the lands of Prussia and Saxony, and further onward into Germany, across Europe. Here, fellows, we will plan the course to that final glorious end and help each other towards greatness.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Case of New Alliance--Election on Leadership

Go down 

If the election determines we form a new alliance, who should take the helm and be crowned emperor?
Williams
In Case of New Alliance--Election on Leadership I_vote_lcap17%In Case of New Alliance--Election on Leadership I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Kongzilla
In Case of New Alliance--Election on Leadership I_vote_lcap0%In Case of New Alliance--Election on Leadership I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
JCunning
In Case of New Alliance--Election on Leadership I_vote_lcap83%In Case of New Alliance--Election on Leadership I_vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Someone else
In Case of New Alliance--Election on Leadership I_vote_lcap0%In Case of New Alliance--Election on Leadership I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
jcunning
Admin

In Case of New Alliance--Election on Leadership Empty
PostSubject: In Case of New Alliance--Election on Leadership   In Case of New Alliance--Election on Leadership I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Dear friends,
The initial votes unanimously support establishing a new alliance. If we pursue this course, we'll want to do so as quickly as possible. In two days, the course of the Empire will be announced. In the event of a new government, we should know who the leaders will be to make the transition as quickly as possible.
A election will be held now for the possible future emperor. I have based the candidates on the nominations in the discussion thread, but we should not limit ourselves to the names I select, hence the "Other" option. A new emperor should appoint the government: the chancellor, his deputy who has shares full executive and legislative powers, and various ministers. If a new alliance is established, the emperor can create a thread on the forum to inquire about people's interest in holding particular positions.
Back to top Go down

In Case of New Alliance--Election on Leadership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Prussian Empire :: Establishing a New Empire-
Jump to: