Prussian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prussian Empire

The Prussian Empire has a destiny, a destiny to rule over all of the lands of Prussia and Saxony, and further onward into Germany, across Europe. Here, fellows, we will plan the course to that final glorious end and help each other towards greatness.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Choosing Our New Emperor: Election

Go down 
2 posters

Who should be the new Emperor?
Graf von Kloetze
Choosing Our New Emperor: Election I_vote_lcap100%Choosing Our New Emperor: Election I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Gamer Dude
Choosing Our New Emperor: Election I_vote_lcap0%Choosing Our New Emperor: Election I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (indicate in post)
Choosing Our New Emperor: Election I_vote_lcap0%Choosing Our New Emperor: Election I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Graf_von_Kloetze

Graf_von_Kloetze

Choosing Our New Emperor: Election Empty
PostSubject: Choosing Our New Emperor: Election   Choosing Our New Emperor: Election I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 7:16 pm

The polls are now open. It is time to choose our new leader. This election will close in three days.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Dude

Gamer Dude

Choosing Our New Emperor: Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choosing Our New Emperor: Election   Choosing Our New Emperor: Election I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 9:26 am

I believe Graf von Kloetze should remain emperor, as not only does he have the largest Embassy for allaince size, he also has remained active the longest. I wish to drop out of the Emperor election, yet remain in any election for vice-chief.
Thank You
GD
Back to top Go down

Choosing Our New Emperor: Election
Page 1 of 1