Prussian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prussian Empire

The Prussian Empire has a destiny, a destiny to rule over all of the lands of Prussia and Saxony, and further onward into Germany, across Europe. Here, fellows, we will plan the course to that final glorious end and help each other towards greatness.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Choosing Our Vice Chief

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Graf_von_Kloetze

Graf_von_Kloetze

Choosing Our Vice Chief Empty
PostSubject: Choosing Our Vice Chief   Choosing Our Vice Chief I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:34 pm

It is time to formally choose our Vice Chief. Post any nominations in this thread within the next 48 hours. Assuming there are multiple candidates, there will be another poll opened for a 72 hour election. If there is only one candidate by the deadline, that member will be considered to be elected by acclamation and will automatically assume the office.

Game Dude will continue to serve as acting Vice Chief until the end of this election.
Back to top Go down
Graf_von_Kloetze

Graf_von_Kloetze

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Our Vice Chief   Choosing Our Vice Chief I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 11:39 pm

I nominate Gamer Dude for permanent Vice Chief. He is one of our most active and dedicated members and he has shown that he has good ideas about how to get this alliance back on its feet.
Back to top Go down
Graf_von_Kloetze

Graf_von_Kloetze

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Our Vice Chief   Choosing Our Vice Chief I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:23 pm

Since there are no other nominations, Gamer Dude will continue to serve as Vice Chief.

Congratulations. It is well deserved.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Dude

Gamer Dude

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Our Vice Chief   Choosing Our Vice Chief I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Thank You. I will serve as best possible.
GD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Our Vice Chief   Choosing Our Vice Chief I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choosing Our Vice Chief
Page 1 of 1