Prussian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prussian Empire

The Prussian Empire has a destiny, a destiny to rule over all of the lands of Prussia and Saxony, and further onward into Germany, across Europe. Here, fellows, we will plan the course to that final glorious end and help each other towards greatness.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Choosing Our New Emperor: Nominations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Graf_von_Kloetze

Graf_von_Kloetze

Choosing Our New Emperor: Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Choosing Our New Emperor: Nominations   Choosing Our New Emperor: Nominations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 5:05 pm

Unfortunately, jcunning has stepped down as leader due to the time constraints of real life. He is continuing to play for the time being, but is not able to run the alliance. I have been named the interim alliance Chief, with Gamer Dude serving as Vice Chief. Any issues for the alliance leaders should be addressed to one of us.

I would like to extend the thanks of this alliance to jcunning. I have seen too many leaders in this type of game who simply go inactive and disappear, leaving the rest of their alliance in the lurch. All future leaders need to follow his example and provide for an orderly transfer of power if they decide to stop playing regularly.

We now need a permanent government to keep this alliance alive. The time has come to elect our new Emperor. I will transfer the position of alliance Chief to whoever the members entrust with the office.

I officially open the floor for nominations. If you are able and willing to take on the office, now is the time to declare your candidacy. I will leave this thread open for 48 hours to give everyone who is interested a chance to come forward.
Back to top Go down
Graf_von_Kloetze

Graf_von_Kloetze

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Our New Emperor: Nominations   Choosing Our New Emperor: Nominations I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:17 pm

I deeply appreciate the trust jcunning placed in me when he named me acting alliance Chief. If the members of alliance approve, I would be happy to continue to serve as leader going forward.
Back to top Go down
Gamer Dude

Gamer Dude

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Our New Emperor: Nominations   Choosing Our New Emperor: Nominations I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 4:36 pm

I too am grateful for jcunning's approval of me as co-vice chief. I will serve as long as I have the will of the members.
GD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choosing Our New Emperor: Nominations   Choosing Our New Emperor: Nominations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choosing Our New Emperor: Nominations
Page 1 of 1