Prussian Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prussian Empire

The Prussian Empire has a destiny, a destiny to rule over all of the lands of Prussia and Saxony, and further onward into Germany, across Europe. Here, fellows, we will plan the course to that final glorious end and help each other towards greatness.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prussian Expatriates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Graf_von_Kloetze

Graf_von_Kloetze

Prussian Expatriates Empty
PostSubject: Prussian Expatriates   Prussian Expatriates I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:40 pm

Despite our best efforts, there are still a few members of the Prussian Empire who have not transfered to the new alliance. In order to give these Prussians every opportunity to rejoin their brethren, I compliled a list from the alliance screen before switching over. Most are players who have been inactive for a week or more, and have probably left the game.

If anyone has contact with any of these players, please make sure they know about the new alliance and that they are welcome to rejoin at any time.

Quote :
Active Players
black death
darkforcesxx
ntumba
orlandium
sury_vi

Inactive Players
AlexandertheIX
Alexei Ivanovich
angus
Ask Jakobsen
Aylara
Cfe3333
Cortius
Febrano
FIGHTER
Ghostwheel
lordjohn
MAZE
Ndog019
Stormwind
TwigmasterX
Warak
Williams
Woland

If you are on the list and have joined EmpireOfPrussia, please let me know so that I can make a correction.
Back to top Go down
Otto von Danzig

PostSubject: Old Alliance   Prussian Expatriates I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:12 pm

Hey apparently our old alliance is at war with us!
Back to top Go down
Gamer Dude

Gamer Dude

PostSubject: Re: Prussian Expatriates   Prussian Expatriates I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 7:20 pm

Actually, I believe we are at war with them, so feel free to pillage. I'm thinking free resources.
CJ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prussian Expatriates   Prussian Expatriates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prussian Expatriates
Page 1 of 1